Minnesota Compass has retired its COVID-19 data section after nearly three years. Data are still available in these locations, including on the Minnesota Compass website:
COVID infections and vaccinations:
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC,) COVID data tracker includes data by state or county
- State of Minnesota, data and statistics on COVID-19 in Minnesota, including vaccinations, testing, cases, and hospitalizations
- APM Research Lab, COVID in Minnesota key data
U.S. Census Bureau Household Pulse Survey
- Depression and anxiety data from the survey are now located on the Minnesota Compass health topic page.
- Additional data tables can be found at https://www.census.gov/programs-surveys/household-pulse-survey/data.html
Jobs and unemployment claims
- Unemployment claims data are now housed on the Minnesota Compass workforce topic page under "Proportion of adults working."
- Charts on monthly jobs and job change by industry, have been incorporated into the Minnesota Compass jobs key measure.
- Additional data on jobs and unemployment can be found at Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED)
U.S. Census Bureau Small Business Pulse Survey
While this survey has been retired, we've pulled together a few final insights from the Minnesota data that we analyzed about the pandemic's impact on Minnesota's small businesses.